Hindu Wedding Photographer in Mexico's Riviera Maya
Hindu weddings culturally unite two souls spiritually, mentally and physically. The marriage is not only a celebration of two people coming to be unified but rather the merging of two families!
A good photographer is the best investment you can make when planning your wedding.
Your photos and your heirloom album will live on for generations to enjoy.
I'll never be able to fully list the reasons why a destination wedding is the best decision that you can make. Still, one of them is that your stress levels will go down by a lot compared to traditional weddings in your home town. Holding your Hindu destination wedding in Mexico, apart from being less stressful, will be a beauty to behold.
Here are some reasons why you should consider having your Hindu wedding in Mexico:
- The Venues Are Beautiful
From Playa del Carmen to Cancun and Tulum, Mexico is a real-life paradise. Your only problem will be deciding which of these lovely destinations to settle for because the beautiful wedding venues at them are so many. You'll fall in love with every single one of them and their amenities. You'll also find that there are many world-class chefs available who can produce the fantastic Indian cuisine that your family and friends will be expecting.
- Your Wedding Will Be More Intimate
One thing about Hindu destination weddings is that you get a chance to celebrate intimately with those that mean the world to you. It will be that much easier for those who aren't really close to turn down your invitations, so you'll end up having the time of your lives with those most important to you. There was really no reason for your Uncle Varun's old college friend to come to your wedding anyways.
- The Unity Between Two Families
Hindu weddings are about two families coming together to become one. At your Hindu destination wedding in Mexico, you'll be bringing both your families together literarily. The fact that the destination is foreign to them will allow them to bond easily. Also, no family will be burdened with hosting the festivities (cooking, cleaning, chai/pani service, etc.) and being so busy that they'll miss the fun parts of the celebration themselves. They'll be able to relax at the most beautiful beaches, share in the meals and have fun together with everyone.
- The Vacation Aspect
Planning a Hindu destination wedding for yourself and your guests is you giving them a chance to have a much-needed vacation away from home. They'll get an opportunity to experience a different country and all that Mexico has to offer. Think Pyramids, scuba diving, swimming with dolphins, underwater caves, and lots more. They'll be more than grateful.
- Less Wedding Planning Stress
When you're having a destination wedding in Mexico, one of the things you'll require is a wedding planner to help you plan. There are many experts here that you can use. They'll handle all the details of your wedding with your inputs. All you'll have to do is show up at your wedding and have fun. How easy is that?
- They're Great For Couples With Loved Ones Scattered Around The World
With a Hindu destination wedding, no party at your wedding will have the home-field advantage. Everyone can come in from the parts of the world they're in, explore, discover, and have lots of fun together. They'll love the weather in Mexico, and it is very easy to get here from anywhere in the world.
- It Is Cost-Effective
Hindu destination weddings, despite what many people think are not excessively costly at all. One of the reasons is that you'll be having a smaller number of guests, which will have a tremendous lowering effect on your wedding budget. The number of guests that attend a wedding contributes to the rental fees, cost of food, and the amount spent on drinks. A lesser number of guests like you'll have when you plan your Hindu destination wedding is sure to cause a significant reduction in all of those.
To sum it up, when you plan your Hindu destination wedding in Mexico, you get a chance to be around those closest to you while having fun with your wedding activities and having an incredible experience in a tropical paradise.
For a celebration like the one you'll be having, you deserve to get amazing pictures documenting all the fun and special moments at your wedding. For that, you need a good wedding photographer who is based in Mexico and knows precisely what they're doing. Here at Susanna Antichi Photography, you can get just that.
Check out some of my lovely packages for Hindu Weddings below:
1 DAY – PHOTO WEDDING PACKAGE U$3,900
1 DAY – PHOTO WEDDING PACKAGE U$3,900
Our 1 Day Wedding Package provides you with photographer service for 16 hours on your wedding date. Capturing all the essential elements of your wedding professionally and creatively.
Choosing from the captured images, the photographer will present about 1,000 edited high resolution photos in a personalized online gallery where you can conveniently view, download and print your images.
This starter package is perfect if you have your wedding ceremony, reception and other key events in one day.
- 16 hours of consecutive coverage (split coverage upon request)
- 1,000 edited High Resolution images (with print rights)
- Online gallery with processed photos for viewing, sharing, and printing
2/3 DAYS –PHOTO WEDDING PACKAGE U$4,900
Our 2 Day Wedding Package provides you with photographer service for 12 hours on your wedding day and 6 hours on your reception day capturing all the essential elements of your wedding professionally and creatively.
Choosing from the captured images, the photographer will present about 1,200 edited high resolution photos in a personalized online gallery where you can conveniently view, download and print your images.
This starter package is perfect if you have split your wedding ceremony and reception into two or three days.
- 12 hours of consecutive coverage on your Wedding day
- 6 hours of consecutive coverage on your Reception Day
- 1,200 edited High Resolution images (with print rights)
- Online gallery with processed photos for viewing, sharing and printing
Pre-wedding are a big part of your cultural wedding story. The colorful and classical photos from these events increase the amount of photos you will receive as part of your wedding package.
- 2 hours pre-wedding event with 100 edited photos (like a Maiyan, Haldi or Henna etc) U$500
- 4 hours pre-wedding event with 300 edited photos (like a Sangeet or Jaggo) U$900
- 6 hours pre-wedding event with 500 edited photos (like a longer Sangeet or Jaggo) U$1,400
are tailored to give your wedding photos a creative boost
- Engagement photo session / 3hours photo shoot with 50 edited images to use for invitations and/or to display at your wedding U$600
- Online Slideshow (reprocessed with images and timed to music) U$100
- Guest Book 8’x10’ 30 page photo book where guests can write in their signatures U$350
- Wedding Photo-book 9,5’X13 /50pages’ with design box U$1,100
- Wedding Album 12’X16’ / 80 pages with design box U$1,600
- 2 Parents Album 8’x8’ or 8’x10 (duplicate of wedding album) U$400
- Travel Fee for weddings outside Riviera Maya (plus travel expenses) U$300
- International Travel Fee for weddings outside Mexico (plus travel expenses) U$800
I am always happy to accommodate custom package requests if you have ideas or questions, just ask!